Pages

Saturday 7 July 2012

I like Bawo

My Secretary -Tyra Vandervart really has been laughing her head off.Whatmore,she thinks am simply tryna get some fun by spilling a joke,but am not.Kharma just made me encounter someone very interesting.
I got interested in this individual,when she told me just over a fortnite ago,that she doesnt care about what I say.
 Never had anyone think thus 'bout me.This lady just showed some great quality.
 Well that was Kharma working.Simply put,that astonishingly got me liking this lady.
My buddy,Van Christian simply wont believe this,and he still thinks am tryna deceive him,but am damn serious.Am not talking politics,right now,am talking Bawo.I like Bawo.
 I really wish I knew what the name Bawo does mean.I might simply be thinking Bawo.

No comments:

Post a Comment